Monday 23 May 2011

About Myself...

Assalamu’alaikum..


Do you want to know about me?
My name is Ahmad Faiz Bin Mohd Zaki and now I'm 19 years old. I was born at Kubang Kerian,Kelantan Darul Naim on 30th January 1992. My father,Mohd Zaki Bin Ghazali works as chief clerk at Markas 8 Briged Pengkalan Chepa and my mother is Siti Fatimah Bt Abdul Rahman just as a housewife. I have four siblings and I am the youngest among us. My eldest brother,Ahmad Fakhri is just starting his career as a teacher at SK Taman Puchong Perdana 2.  My second brother and third sister are Ahmad Faris and Nur Fadhilah still studying at Selangor International Islamic University College (KUIS) in Bachelor Human Resource Management and Bachelor in Arabic as Second Language.

My siblings


I started my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Desa Pahlawan in 1999 until 2004. After getting UPSR examination result,I studied at Sekolah Menengah Agama Persekutuan Labu at Negeri Sembilan. Because of getting heatlh problems after a year studied at that school,I moved to a new school which was Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Melor at Kelantan and I continued my studies until form five in 2009. I am grateful when getting good results in PMR and SPM examination in this school. Alhamdulillah, I am curently studying at the same university with my brother which is Selangor International Islamic University College (KUIS).

In a few years’ time, if I am still alive, hopefully I will complete my studies and started to work. This is just wishful thinking but it may just come true in my life. I hope to be graduated in one of the Human Resources Management fields. Since our country  is progressing very quickly and I am sure that the Human Resource Management workers will be needed in the future. I hope that the workers of Human Resoure Management will be even better paid in the future than today. They ought to be for they are brilliant people leading the world towards the future. Besides,as a young man I will involve actively in many activities such as travelling and sports. I hope to be able to travel to overseas and that will be just wonderful, having the opportunity to see other places.



Further than the next few years I cannot really hope too much. Life is very unpredictable. Perhaps the life that I hope to be leading will come to pass,Insya Allah..







No comments:

Post a Comment